What to wear
It's your time to Shine!
Shine Night Walk is all about you lighting up the night sky, wearing bright clothes and accessories, and coming together to raise funds for Cancer Research UK's life-saving work.
Get together with your walking partners and decorate yourselves for the big night. Whether you use lights, glow sticks, reflective tape, or neon face paint, this is your opportunity to Shine!
Make sure that you have:
- Walking number and back sign that you received in your Shine Night Walk pack
- Safety pins to attach them
- Supportive trainers or walking shoes appropriate for walking long distances
- Breathable/waterproof clothing - layers are best as it can get cold overnight
- Your Shine T-shirt from your welcome pack
- Lights, bright colours, glow in the dark accessories and face paint... it’s your time to Shine!
- We’ll be adding official Shine merchandise to our online shop later in the year so you can get yourself kitted up for the big night