What to wear
It's your time to Shine!
Shine is all about lighting up the night sky, wearing bright clothes and accessories and coming together to raise funds for translational research. Get together with your walking partners and decorate yourselves for the big night. Whether you use lights, glow sticks, reflective tape, or neon face paint, this is your opportunity to shine!
We will be selling Cancer Research UK Shine merchandise and clothing soon – keep checking back at the website or like us on Facebook to make sure you’re the first to know when our Shine Shop opens!
Make sure that you have:
- Walking number and back sign that you received in your Shine pack and safety pins
- Supportive trainers or walking boots appropriate for walking long distances
- Breathable/waterproof clothing - layers are best as it can get cold overnight.
- Your Shine T-shirt from your Shine pack
- Light! Bright colours, glow in the dark items and face paint, lights...It’s your time to Shine!
Let’s walk all over cancer!