What to wear
It's your time to Shine!
Shine is all about lighting up the night sky, wearing bright clothes and accessories and coming together to raise funds for translational research.
Get together with your walking partners and decorate yourselves for the big night. Whether you use lights, glow sticks, reflective tape, or neon face paint, this is your opportunity to shine!
Make sure that you have:
- Walking number and back sign that you received in your Shine pack and safety pins
- Supportive trainers or walking boots appropriate for walking long distances
- Breathable/waterproof clothing - layers are best as it can get cold overnight
- Your Shine T-shirt from your Shine pack
- Lights, bright colours, glow in the dark accessories and face paint... it’s your time to Shine! Take a look at our online shop to get inspired and buy Shine merchandise